Helping your business save water
You can’t measure what you don’t measure
Unlike a simple measurement, such as a monthly water bill, a comprehensive water audit can provide key information for management decision making.
A full water audit identifies and measures where and how much water is being consumed, by which devices and where savings can be made. The audit measures flow rates, flush volumes as well as determining various water pressures and potential leakage areas.
Who can benefit from a water audit?
- Hotels and hospitality sectors
- Warehouses and factories
- Labour camps and staff accommodation
- Hospitals and medical facilities
- Office buildings
- Retail centres and shopping malls
- Schools and universities
- Government facilities
- Portakabins and temporary structures
VERTECO Water Audits
VERTECO apply their vast environmental and sustainability experience in the region to offer clients full water audits and feasibility analysis.
The report will illustrate:
- Inventory of water consuming devices by location
- Existing water consumption rates in volume and AED
- Investment needed for retrofit water conservation recommendations
- Payback periods and POI
- Carbon footprint reductions
- Ongoing savings which can be achieved from reduced utility bills
- Water conservation awareness campaign suggestions
Whether it’s through the implementation of retro-fit water saving products, changing systems or through an education initiative, VERTECO will help you outline the steps required to achieve your sustainability goals.